Name: Mitko Todorov Lalev
Academic status and scientific degree: Professor, PhD
Scientific field of activity: Breeding, Genetics, Selection, Reproduction, Quality of poultry meat and eggs, Genetic parameters and reproduction of farm animals, Nutrition of farm animals
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
From 1976 to 1981- Master zooengineer, Higher Institute of Zootechnics and Veterinary Medicine, Stara Zagora. Educational and scientific degree PhD- Institute of Poultry - Kostinbrod - 1993. Associate Professor, PhD from 2002 to 2014. Professor, PhD, since 2014. Author of 120 scientific publications, incl. 1 monograph, 30 scientifically popular. Managing in 7 scientific projects and participating in 20 projects, funded by the SAA and external organizations. Head of Poultry Department from 1995 Vice Chairmen of Product Board for eggs, poultry and rabbit meat and Head of Learning Center. Guide 2 PhD students. Uses: Russian, English
Publications for the last five years:
- Lalev M., М. Oblakova, P. Hristakieva, N. Mincheva, I. Ivanova, 2012. Development of new laying hen lines. I. Growth potential and egg production rate. Trakia Journal of Science, Vol.10, 1:43-47
- Lalev M., М. Oblakova, N. Mincheva, P. Hristakieva, I. Ivanova, 2012. Evaluation of productive traits of chicken lines from the national gene pool. Trakia Journal of Science, Vol.10, 1:38- 42.
- Mincheva N., M. Lalev, M. Oblakova, P. Hristakieva, I. Ivanova, 2012. Investigation on the frequency of alleles at the K locus and their effect on the growth of two lines of Plymoutrock chickens. Archiva Zootechnica 15:1, 69-75
- Mincheva N., M. Lalev, M. Oblakova, P. Hristakieva, I. Ivanova,. 2012. Effect of feathering alleles (K/K+) on laying performance, hatchability parameters and some body measurements in two lines of white Plymouth rock hens. Biotechnology in animal husbandry 28(3):405- 414.
- Lalev M., 2013 Characteristic of different laying hybrid.Arhiva Zootehnika 16:2,59- 66
- Lalev M., N. Mincheva, P. Hristakieva, M. Oblakova, I. Ivanova, 2014. Estimation of heterosis, direct and maternal additive effects from crossbreeding experiment involving two White Plymouth rock lines of chickens. Biotechnology in Animal Husbandry 30(1):103-114.
7. Lalev М .,Creation of baseline birds in the egg and broiler area”,2014. Stara Zagora, monograf.
- Ivanova,I., М.Lalev, М.Oblakova, N. Mincheva. ,P Hristakieva, 2014. Possibilities for using lupine in chicken broiler mixes. Poultri Magazine 6: 6- 9.
- Mincheva N., M. Oblakova, M. Lalev, P. Hristakieva, I. Ivanova, 2015. Investigation on production traits of broiler chicken hybrid combinations. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science, vol. 21, 1: 184-188.
- Klisarova D., T. Trayanov, M. Lalev, E. Petrova, G. Shtereva, S. Stoikov, D. Gerdhikov, M. Oblakova, P. Hristakieva, I. Ivanova, 2015. Developing Innovative Mussel Farm and use of Mussel Shel Meal for Birds Food, Proseeding of the Twelht International Conference on the Mediterranian Coastal Environment MEDCOAST 2015, 6- 10 October, Varna, Bulgaria, 503- 515.
- Oblakova M.G., L.K. Sotirov, M.T. Lalev, P. Hristakieva, N. Mincheva, I. Ivanova, N.A. Bozakova and Ts. Koynarski, 2015. Growth Performance and Natural Humoral Immune Status in Broiler Chickens Treated with the Immunomodulator Natstim®.International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 4(11): 1- 7.
- 12. Lalev М., Oblakova, L.K. Sotirov, P. Hristakieva, N. Mincheva, I. Ivanova, N.A. Bozakova and Ts. Koynarski, 2015. Effect of the immunomodulator Natstim® on innate humoral immunity and productive traits of White Plymouth Rock hens. Jokull Journal, vol. 65, 12.
- 13. Lalev М., Oblakova, S. Ribarski, P. Hristakieva, N. Minncheva, I. Ivanova, 2016. Effect of Rumanol ML vegetable oil on productivity of broiler chickens. I. Growth performance. Trakia journal of Sciences, № 1, p. 67- 71.
- 14. Hristakieva P., Oblakova , N. Mincheva, М. Lalev, K. Kaliasheva, 2017. Evaluation of some eggshell parameters during the embryogenesis in turkeys. Slovac Journal of Animal Science, 1, 1- 6.
- 15. Kaliasheva K., Oblakova, P. Hristakieva, N. Mincheva, М. Lalev, 2017. Comparative study on morphological qualities of eggs from new autosexing layer hybrids for free range poultry farming system. Bulgarian journal of agricultural science, 4.
- 16. Hristakieva P., Oblakova, N. Mincheva, М. Lalev, K. Kaliasheva, 2017. Phenotypic correlation between the egg weight, shell thickness, weight loss and hatchling weight of turkeys,Slovac Journal of Animal Science, 50, 2, 90- 94.
- 17. Oblakova M., Popova, М. Lalev, P. Hristakieva N. Mincheva, S. Georgieva, 2018. Economic analyses of fattening on different genotypes slow- groing and fast- groing chickens, Scientific conference with international participation, Agricultural Science and Technology (AST) VOL. 10, No 1, pp 48- 53.