Name: Мagdalena Georgieva Oblakova
Academic status and scientific degree: Professor, PhD
Scientific field of activity: Breeding, Genetics, Selection, Reproduction, Quality of poultry Meat and Eggs, Genetic Parameters and Reproduction of Farm Animals, Behavior of Birds, Gas Production of Ruminants and Birds in the Context of Climate Change
Curriculum Vitae (CV): 1982- 1988. Master's degree zooengineer, Higher Institute of Zootechnics and Veterinary Medicine, Stara Zagora. Educational and scientific degree PhD - Russia, Moscow, Moscow Veterinary Academy from 1.01.1990 to 1.06.1993.Title of the dissertation: "Natural resistance and karyotypic instability during ontogenesis in calf transplants" Associate Professor, PhD from 2007 to 2017. Professor, PhD, since 2017. Author of 115 scientific publications, incl. 7 books and brochures, 10 scientifically popular articles. Member of the Board of the Breeding Poultry Association. Member of the Control Board of Product Board for eggs, poultry and rabbit meat. Managing and participating in 24 projects funded by the SAA and external organizations. Guides 3 PhD students. Uses: Russian, French, Italian Spanish, English.
Publications for the last five years:
- 1. Oblakova M., Ribarski, N. Oblakov, 2015. Study on slaughter analysis, physico- chemical characteristics and micromorphological features of North Caucasian bronze turkey meat. Science & Technologies Volume V, Number 5, Animal studies & Veterinary medicine 75- 82.
- 2. Oblakova M., 2015. Investigation on production traits of breeder hens from the national gene pool used for production of slow- growing broilers. Science & Technologies, Volume V, Number 5, Animal studies & Veterinary medicine, 83- 93.
- 3. Klisarova D., T. Trayanov, M. Lalev, E. Petrova, G. Shtereva, S. Stoikov, D. Gerdhikov, Oblakova, P. Hristakieva, I. Ivanova, 2015. Developing Innovative Mussel Farm and use of Mussel Shel Meal for Birds Food, Proseeding of the Twelht International Conference on the Mediterranian Coastal Environment MEDCOAST 2015, 6- 10 October, Varna, Bulgaria, 503-515.
- 4. Oblakova G., L.K. Sotirov, M.T. Lalev, P. Hristakieva, N. Mincheva, I. Ivanova, N.A. Bozakova and Ts. Koynarski, 2015. Growth Performance and Natural Humoral Immune Status in Broiler Chickens Treated with the Immunomodulator Natstim®.International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 4(11): 1- 7.
- 5. Ribarski S., M. Oblakova, Miteva, N. Oblakov, 2015. Comparative study of carcass characteristics and chemical composition of meat in North Caucasian bronze and wild turkey (Meleagris gallopavosilvestrisVieillot). Science & Technologies, Volume V, Number 5, Animal studies & Veterinary medicine, 94- 99.
- 6. Lalev М., Oblakova, L.K. Sotirov, P. Hristakieva, N. Mincheva, I. Ivanova, N.A. Bozakova and Ts. Koynarski, 2015. Effect of the immunomodulator Natstim® on innate humoral immunity and productive traits of White Plymouth Rock hens. Jokull Journal, vol. 65, 12.
- 7. Lalev М., Oblakova, S. Ribarski, P. Hristakieva, N. Minncheva, I. Ivanova, 2016. Effect of Rumanol ML vegetable oil on productivity of broiler chickens. I. Growth performance. Trakia journal of Sciences, № 1, p. 67- 71.
- 8. Ribarski S., Oblakova, 2016. Chemical Composition and Quality Characteristics of turkey- broiler meat, from crosses of layer light (LL) and meat heavy turkey (MH) Trakia Journal of Sciences, Vol. 14, No2, 142- 147.
- 9. Oblakova M., Ribarski, P. Hristakieva, N. Oblakov, 2016. Chemical Composition and Quality Characteristics of turkey- broiler meat, Trakia Journal of Sciences, Vol. 14, No2, 142- 147.
- 10. Videv E., J. Krastanov, S. Laleva, N. Oblakov, T. Angelova, D. Yordanova, G. Kalaidjiev, M. Oblakova, 2017. Influence of some factors on in vitro gas production of different feed groups and possibilities for its prediction. International Journal of Current Research in Bioscience and Plant Biology, 4 (4), 39- 45.
- 11. Hristakieva , M. Oblakova , N. Mincheva, М. Lalev, K. Kaliasheva, 2017. Evaluation of some eggshell parameters during the embryogenesis in turkeys. Slovac Journal of Animal Science, 1, 1- 6.
- 12. Kaliasheva K., Oblakova, P. Hristakieva, N. Mincheva, М. Lalev, 2017. Comparative study on morphological qualities of eggs from new autosexing layer hybrids for free range poultry farming system. Bulgarian journal of agricultural science, 4.
- 13. Videv E., J. Krastanov, S. Laleva, Т. Angelova, Oblakova, N. Oblakov, D. Yordanova, V. Karabashev, 2017. In vitro gas production of different feeds and feed ingredients. Agriculture science and technology, 9, 2 106- 109.
- 14. Hristakieva , M. Oblakova, N. Mincheva, М.Lalev, K. Kaliasheva, 2017. Phenotypic correlation between the egg weight, shell thickness, weight loss and hatchling weight of turkeys,Slovac Journal of Animal Science, 50, 2, 90- 94.
- 15. Oblakova M., Mincheva P. Hristakieva, I. Ivanova, М. Lalev, 2017. Carcass traits and meat quality of different genotypes slow-groing and fast- groing chickens, Agricultural Science and Technology (AST) VOL. 9, No 4, pp 351- 357.
- P. Hristakieva, N. Mincheva, M. Oblakova, 2017. Sex- linked gene (dw) and its application in broilers poultry, Bulgarian Journal Of Animal Husbandry, 2, 21- 27.
- 17. Oblakova M., Popova, М. Lalev, P. Hristakieva N. Mincheva, S. Georgieva, 2018. Economic analyses of fattening on different genotypes slow- groing and fast- groing chickens, Scientific conference with international participation, Agricultural Science and Technology (AST) VOL. 10, No 1, pp 48- 53.