Name: Krasimir Petrov Velikov
Academic status and scientific degree: Assistant Professor, PhD
Scientific field of activity: Farm animal breeding, biology and biotechnology of reproduction.
Curriculum Vitae (CV): 2004- graduated Thracian University, Stara Zagora, Faculty of Veterinary medicine.
2009-2019 – Assistant Professor in the Department of „Special branches – rabbit breeding”, Institute of Animal Science – Kostinbrod, Kostinbrod
since 2019 - Assistant Professor, in the Department „Poultry and Rabbit Breeding and technologies”, Agricultural Institute, Stara Zagora
2017 - PhD, Institute of Animal Science - Kostinbrod, dissertation: „A Study of the effectiveness of various methods for optimization reproductive and productive performance in Californian and White New Zealand rabbit does”
Publications for the last five years:
- Velikov, Kr., I. Dimitrova, 2014. Influence of Fertilization in White New Zealand Rabbit Does Until 48th Hour Post Weaning on Some Productive Parameters. Животновъдни науки, LI, 1-2, 166-171.
- Velikov, Kr.,I. Dimitrova, 2014. Influence of Fertilization in Californian Rabbit Does Until 48th Hour Post Weaning on Some Productive Parameters. Agriculture & Food, vol. 2, 373-381.
- Velikov, Kr.,I. Dimitrova, 2014. Influence of the Application of a Hormonal and Non-Hormonal Method for Increasing of the Reproductive Performance on the Milk Productivity Until the 8th, 16th and 21st Day Post Partum in Californian and White New Zealand Rabbit Does. Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, vol. 17 (6) 1392-1404.
- Dimitrova, Iv., M. Bozhilova-Sakova, аnd Velikov. 2015. Study of Some Production Traits in Vesselina, New Zealand White and Californian Rabbits Breeds. Bulg. J. Agric. Sci., vol. 6
- Velikov, Kr., М. Ignatova, 2016. Research on some reproductive parameters in White New Zealand and Californian rabbit does Journal of Mountain Agriculture on the Balkans, vol. 19, 5, рр 32-46
- Velikov, Kr., I. Dimitrova, Influence of Hormonal Stimulation with Pregnant Mare Serum Gonadotropin and Breed on Reproductive and Productive Parameters in Multiparous Californian and White New Zealand Rabbit Does. Journal of animal husbandry, LIII, 1-2, 112-117 (BG).
- Velikov, Kr., I. Dimitrova, Influence of Hormonal Stimulation with Pregnant Mare Serum Gonadotropin on Weight Development of Litter in White New Zealand Rabbit Breed, Journal of animal husbandry, LIII, 1-2, 118-123 (BG).
- Manev, I., Kr. Genova, Velikov, 2016. A trial to testify the safety of vac-cinal mixoma virus on spermatogenesis in rabbits. Tradition and modernity in Veterinary Medicine, 1, 61-66.
- Hristova, D., Sv. Tanchev, Velikov, P. Gonchev, Sv. Georgieva, 2017. Rabbit growth hormone and Myostatin Gene Polymorphisms, Open Access Journal of Agricultural Research, 2(3): 000133.
- Hristova, S.Tanchev, Kr.Velikov, P.Gonchev, S. Georgieva, 2017. C/T Polymorphism at Second Intron of the Myostatin (MSTN) Gene in Inbred and Outbred Rabbits. Science & Technologies, Volume VII (5), p. 8-14.
- Hristova, D., S.G. Tanchev, Velikov, P.G. Gonchev, S.J. Georgieva, 2018. Single nucleotide polymorphism of the growth hormone (GH) encoding gene in inbred and outbred domestic rabbits, World Rabbit Science, vol. 26 (1), pp. 49-55.
- Gencheva, D., Sv. Georgieva, Velikov, Tsv. Koynarski, Sv. Tanchev, 2018. Single nucleotide polymorphism of the Growth Hormone Receptor (GHR) encoding gene in Oryctolagus cuniculus, J. BioSci. Biotechnol, 6(3):197-201